Times are tough for everyone. We get it. Businesses are closing right and left. How do you know if your business needs a makeover or should shut its doors? As strategic consultants, it is our job to make sure that our clients make informed decisions that will meet their long term and short term goals.
Closing does not mean that you have given up on entrepreneurship, nor does it mean that you have failed. Closing your business (or aspects of your business) has the meaning that you give it. It may mean that another opportunity is on the horizon, and to take advantage of it, you have to make changes to your strategy. RPM consultants perform strategic assessments of our client businesses, helping owners and managers decide what is right for them.
Before you decide if (or when) you should close your doors, please consider the following questions:
- Should I sell my business or close?
- Should I take on a partner or close?
- If I want to sell, what do I have to do to get my business ready for sale/partnership?
- How much is my business worth? How valuable is my brand?
- Can I sell my business for enough to start another, more profitable one?
- How close am I to retirement?
- Can I make changes to my plan that will boost my sales with the resources I have available?
- Do I have the resources to wait out my financial situation?
- Are there any areas where I can cut costs and still boost revenue?
RPM consultants have designed a questionnaire that helps business owners make informed decisions about the future of their businesses. We also work closely with business brokers to determine the value of your business, and if you decide that selling is the right decision, we can help prepare your business for sale at the best possible price.
Give us a call at 877-438-1403 to schedule a strategic assessment to work towards the best possible solution. If you want to stay in the game, we can help you come up with a strategic plan that will put you on the path to growth - even in tough economic times.
Think. Know. Grow. Think RPM.